[Incubator] MapFish Incubation application - reactivation

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 09:40:17 EDT 2009

Hi Claude; we are a bit short on man power; once the deegree vote
happens I hope to be available.

The committee is supportive of new volunteers; we really just need a
point of contact with each community; and we try not to spread
ourselves too thin. OSGeo now has a stable of projects that have been
through incubation (and thus have experience that would be valuable to
you in incubation). Do you have contacts with any of these projects?
You could encourage them to volunteer and mentor you.

Cheers,
Jody