[Incubator] Re: Recommend deegree for graduation

Markus Schneider schneider at lat-lon.de
Mon Oct 26 13:48:17 EDT 2009

Hi Jody,

Jody Garnett wrote:

> As an example we asked to for a project steering committee to be
> created; later learning that a technical steering committee is around.

This actually is outlined in the procedures [1], but I just added the mentioning of the TMC to the Community Function
section on the official incubation status page to make this most transparent [2].

From now until the incubation meeting on thursday, we will leave the prepared wiki pages in their current status
(although some documents are still drafts), so it's ensured that the incubation board sees the same version and people
can talk about the same thing.

Best regards,
Markus

[1] http://wiki.deegree.org/deegreeWiki/StructuresAndProcedures#TechnicalManagementCommittee
[2] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Deegree_Incubation_Status#Community_Functioning

--
Markus Schneider

l a t / l o n  GmbH
Aennchenstrasse 19           53177 Bonn, Germany
phone ++49 +228 184960       fax ++49 +228 1849629
http://www.lat-lon.de        http://www.deegree.org