[Incubator] Demonstration Theatre Invite

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 23:56:01 EDT 2009

Morning list:

I have gone through the page of project contacts (http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Project_Steering_Committees
) and do not believe I have quite hit everyone (PostGIS is not listed
for example).

Can I ask that the following invite be passed on to your email list.

Jody
Demonstration Theatre Invite

The FOSS4G conferences is coming up and there are demonstration slots
available. The demonstration theatre is a great chance to show off
your latest project; or a cool hack, an example of your organisations
work, or a new feature.

The only restriction is to show running software (i.e. not a
presentation). Contact jody.garnett at lisasoft.com if you would like to
sign up for a slot.

For more information and the current schedule visit: http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2009_Demonstration_Theatre