[Incubator] Incubation Meeting

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Fri Feb 26 15:56:37 EST 2010

Folks,

I would like to hold an incubation meeting this coming Wednesday to
vote on GeoMajas incubation and to address a few other adjustments to
documents suggested by Cameron.

   http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/IncCom_Meeting14

I would like to hold the actual vote on the GeoMajas incubation motion
during the meeting.  Anyone with a strong position can register their
vote on the motion to accept the project into incubation in advance.
Their is a board meeting Thursday so I'd like the motion completed in
advance so the board can confirm it promptly.

If there are other agenda items to raise at the meeting please add them
to the Agenda.  I'd like to review the other outstanding incubation
applications and see if we can find mentors.