[Incubator] OSGeo incubation agenda - Geomajas

pieter de graef piedere at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 28 05:25:15 EST 2010

Hi everyone,
my name is Pieter De Graef and I am the Geomajas representative towards OSGeo.
First of all I would like to thank you for reacting so quickly to our request.I'm not 100% sure that I will be able to attend the IRC meeting as I will be at the German FOSSGIS conference.If anyone would have questions regarding the Geomajas project, know that you can always ask them. I will try and answer them to the best of my abilities.