[Incubator] Vote to have retirement process become official

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 06:52:20 EST 2010

Thanks Judit, I've incorporated your suggestion.

You can see the latest doc + changes here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php?title=Project_Retiring_Process&diff=46114&oldid=32985

Incubation Committee. I propose that the current Retirement Process
become an official document.
+1 Cameron Shorter

--
Cameron Shorter