[Incubator] renewed mentoring request

Peter Baumann p.baumann at jacobs-university.de
Thu Mar 11 13:48:58 EST 2010

Hi list, hi Bruce,

upon recommendation by Bruce the rasdaman project (wwww.rasdaman.org)
had applied last year, but there hasn't been any progress as of yet.
Actually, we indeed could benefit from guidance in some issues (see
separate thread), although we like to believe that we have things in
place as OSgeo requires them.

Any recommendation on how we might proceed?

thanks,
Peter

--
Dr. Peter Baumann
    mail: p.baumann at jacobs-university.de
    tel: +49-421-200-3178, fax: +49-421-200-493178
    www.rasdaman.com, mail: baumann at rasdaman.com
"Si forte in alienas manus oberraverit hec peregrina epistola incertis ventis
dimissa, sed Deo commendata, precamur ut ei reddatur cui soli destinata, nec
preripiat quisquam non sibi parata." (mail disclaimer, AD 10xx)