[Incubator] Re: renewed mentoring request [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Peter Baumann p.baumann at jacobs-university.de
Sun Mar 28 19:08:24 EDT 2010

Jody, Bruce, all-

have uploaded the document to the newly created page
    http://kahlua.eecs.jacobs-university.de/trac/rasdaman/wiki/OSGeo
on www.rasdaman.org. The document URL for download is

http://kahlua.eecs.jacobs-university.de/trac/rasdaman/attachment/wiki/OSGeo/osgeo-rasdaman_2010-03-28.doc

Any questions, let me know.