[Incubator] Motion: Recommend GeoMajas for graduation

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 23:56:30 EDT 2010

Thanks Paul for putting forth the motion.

The information was clearly presented; I especially like the "claim
your code" policy. It took me a a couple of tries to notice the
different tabs of that spreadsheet in google docs. Can we grab a PDF
of that spreadsheet along with this motion to capture the state of
play when the vote was made.

(A few of the entries had questions against them which I expect will
be resolved over time).

I especially liked the use of natural earth dataset; GeoTools still
has some test case data to replace.

+1

Nice work.

Jody