[Incubator] Progress reports

Tyler Mitchell tmitchell at osgeo.org
Thu Apr 21 13:15:39 EDT 2011

On 2011-04-21, at 6:43 AM, Jody Garnett wrote:

>> Personally I am inclined to request removing projects from the incubator
>> if they did not show any progress within a certain period, but
>> fortunately I am just a regular committee member and have nothing much
>> to say.
> I have been slack and am not currently the mentor for any project. I have recommended removing projects from
> promotional materials and website until they are out of incubation.

I can appreciate the idea but it would increase the burden on our maxed our marketing committee and we'd incur costs for changing our material.  Maybe there is a better incentive... hmm..   Of course changing online material isn't so bad, but I was thinking of the printed stuff that gets set in stone for a while usually.

Tyler