[Incubator] MapFish Incubation

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 09:18:21 EDT 2011

 Thanks for running through the questions Eric: Part of responding 1st appears to be having a lot of questions. I do remember Zope now; thanks for the reminder that they had their own license.

I also like the approach of adopting the license of the community you are integrating with (we run into this with udig occasionally given the eclipse environment we play in).
> We're hoping this answers questions and concerns. We're happy to
> answer new questions, if any.
I am good; and thanks for the clear communication.

What we next is a motion for graduation; and around of voting if I remember the procedure (not sure if that has to happen in an IRC meeting or not ....). It has been a while.