[Incubator] Motion: MapFish Incubation Graduation

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Thu Aug 11 11:08:13 EDT 2011

*** MOTION ***

The Incubation Committee recommends the MapFish project for graduation
from incubation with Eric Lemoine designated as the project liaison to
the board.

*** ***

Please review the project incubation status and other documents and vote
within the next two weeks (let's close the vote on August 26). If the
motion passes then we will recommend MapFish graduation to the OSGeo
Board at the next board meeting on September 1st.

The incubation status and and related documents can be found here:

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/MapFish_Incubation_Status

I have reviewed the documents and believe the project has met all the
incubation requirements, so I happy to start the vote with my +1

Daniel
--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/