[Incubator] Motion: MapFish Incubation Graduation

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 19:52:31 EDT 2011

On 12/08/11 01:08, Daniel Morissette wrote:
> *** MOTION ***
>
> The Incubation Committee recommends the MapFish project for graduation
> from incubation with Eric Lemoine designated as the project liaison to
> the board.
>
> *** ***
>
> Please review the project incubation status and other documents and
> vote within the next two weeks (let's close the vote on August 26). If
> the motion passes then we will recommend MapFish graduation to the
> OSGeo Board at the next board meeting on September 1st.
>
> The incubation status and and related documents can be found here:
>
> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/MapFish_Incubation_Status
>
> I have reviewed the documents and believe the project has met all the
> incubation requirements, so I happy to start the vote with my +1
>
> Daniel

+1. I've reviewed the incubation status documentation above and am
impressed with how well mapfish has addressed all key issues. (I usually
have a number of comments when projects are applying for graduation). I
think Mapfish will be an excellent addition to the OSGeo fold.
Congratulations to all the Mapfish team involved.

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Director

Think Globally, Fix Locally