[Incubator] Motion: MapFish Incubation Graduation

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Tue Aug 30 10:39:39 EDT 2011

I declare this motion passed with +1 from DanielM, FrankW, CameronS,
JorgeS, JuditM, JodyG, MarkusS, PaulS, JulienSL and SteveL.

An item has been added to the agenda of the next board meeting to
officially approve MapFish's graduation:

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2011-09-01#Agenda

Congratulations!

Daniel

--