[Incubator] Re: Motion: Daniel Morissette as Incubation Chair

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Tue Mar 8 16:54:44 EST 2011

On 11-03-03 02:47 PM, Frank Warmerdam wrote:
> Motion: The Incubation Committee names Daniel Morissette as it's new
> chairperson

Folks,

In my last action as chair, I declare this motion passed with support from
Julien, Frank, Daniel, Claude, Jody, Judit, Jeroen, Jorge, Markus, Steve,
Arnulf, Cameron, and Paul,

Daniel, I'll leave it up to you to update the public incubator web page and
the wiki.  For completeness the board should also confirm your role at some
point in the future.

I of course will remain as an active member of the committee.