[Incubator] Incubation Meeting 15 Minuets

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Mon Nov 21 22:20:50 EST 2011

On 11-11-21 09:36 AM, Jody Garnett wrote:

> We would like to invite zoo-project to re-apply when we have located a
> mentor.
> We would like to invite Opticks to re-apply when they have balanced
> their PSC.

Not sure if "re-apply" is the right term here, especially in the case of
ZOO since it's kind of our job to help them find a mentor, not theirs.
With respect to Opticks, I agree that the ball is in their camp.

BTW, something missing in the minutes: I believe we said that we'd need
to find a new mentor for GeoServer via this list.

So I believe we're currently looking for two mentors: one for GeoServer
and one for ZOO.

This is a call for participation: please step up if you have OSGeo
project experience and can spare a few hours a month to help one of
those two projects get through incubation.

--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/