[Incubator] dated project badges

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Mon Oct 17 20:50:50 EDT 2011

On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 5:41 PM, Jody Garnett <jody.garnett at gmail.com> wrote:
> Indeed I am more interested in the dated incubation badges (as a way of
> gently and publicly reminding projects how long they are taking).
> Jody

Jody,

For what it is worth, I think GEOS is ready for graduation.  I will
attempt to do a final mentor review in the coming weeks, and
bring forward a motion for graduation.

On the other hand, the MetaCRS project could not really
be said to have gelled yet as a coherent community project
and it will no doubt be in incubation for some time to come.