[Incubator] Re: incubation from nothing?

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 04:58:53 EDT 2011

 I am just going to return to my original question for a moment: thanks very much for the book link.

I spent a while going through FSF, FSF europe, EFF, EFF Australia and so on. And am kind of coming up blank? At lead the GPL has a note on the technicalities of how to apply the license to a code base[1] http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html

I am kind of ashamed I don't have an easy answer to this; we are an open source foundation; and I have done open source for a while now :D