[Incubator] Zoo-Project to enter incubation?

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 01:54:00 EDT 2012

Afternoon Frank:

As I understand it Zoo-Project can now enter incubation (assuming you have recovered from GEOS).

It looks like we invited the application was reviewed in IncCom Meeting15 (http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/IncCom_Meeting15) where we were forced to ask them to reapply when we had found a mentor. While we subsequently grabbed you as a volunteer in IncCom Meeting16 (http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/IncCom_Meeting16) and reviewed the application it still looks like we need to accept the project into incubation.