[Incubator] Re: Data licensing.

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 01:21:35 EDT 2012

> Jody,
>

> Brought a  murky situation right out into the sunlight.
>

> Exactly what I (we) needed to hear.  Will do.  So about that checklist, what else we got on the to-do, if anything?

You are darn close; we should hang out on IRC (or Skype) and go over your docs - and then I can recommend you for graduation.

Note: You are going to be the first project faced with that new improved "checklist" - so we will have to muddle through it together. As mentioned earlier each project through the gate gets face the fashions of the day (and ask difficult questions to help the next project through).

> Thanks too BTW, for coaching us along on all of this.

My pleasure - you going to show me how to install GeoMoose :-) it was one of the things I was going to do in order confirm you have documentation ...