[Incubator] Fwd: pycsw incubation application

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 03:13:59 PST 2012

Sorry I missed setting up a meeting last month, we can make a motion to accept them (with Jeff as Mentor) on email. It won't be official until we pass the request on to the OSGeo board meeting.

So short term - christmas holidays are making volunteer activities slow. Mid term - discussion on email list (and proposal?). Long term should have things sorted before in time for the next board meeting?

(I have not had a chance to review, although I do like where this project is coming from).