[Incubator] MapProxy Incubation

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 02:30:55 EST 2012

Thanks; I checked over the ticket; and we can add it to the next meeting.

The hard trick is hunting down volunteers to mentor your project (by hard I
mean to indicate it usually does not happen - even for very worthy
projects). What I can recommend is making use of your contacts and seeing
if you can find a volunteer to take part. It is a good idea to check out
what projects have been through incubation (and are thus familiar with the
process) and see if you know anyone?

Other that that your proposal seems good; my only comments was:

What is the (estimated) size of a full release of this project?

Should fit on a floppy.

What is a floppy disk?

Cheers,
Jody