[Incubator] [Board] About ZOO-Project mention on OSGeo website

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 05:46:50 PDT 2012

Good evening Nick:

I am catching up on OSGeo stuff prior to the incubation committee meting. I have created a ticket based on your email in the hopes of seeing the fix you describe made:

- http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/958

In the future please report website issues via track; or talk to your project mentor for guidance in getting things done :-)