[Incubator] Speak up if you think the draft "Project Graduation Checklist" has any remaining issues

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 05:41:35 EST 2012

On 6/03/2012 2:46 AM, Bob Basques wrote:

> Is there any sort of plan to backport this process to existing
> projects (already incubated), if no, I can see arguments arising from
> differences in the incubation process at some point in the future.

Bob, I don't see a requirement for back porting.
As far as I am aware, this revised version of the checklist is just
reflecting the reality of current incubation practices, which is mostly
collated from other OSGeo docs, and all incubated projects should pass
this new Project Graduation Checklist.

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Solutions Manager