[Incubator] Motion: GEOS to Graduate Incubation

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 06:45:05 EDT 2012

Thanks Frank,

Based upon your questions, it seems like Geos is close to completion,
but there are still a couple of things that need to be addressed? (At
least the writing of a Project Overview for marketing).

Am I right in assuming that we should wait until these issues are
actioned before considering Geos for incubation?

If ok with you, I'd encourage you or someone to copy the incubation
answers below into a wiki or similar, so that we retain a more permanent
record of passing incubation. My feeling is that the most thorough use
of a checklist is to have answers to each question (as you have done in
an email) and reviewers just need to check the answers, rather than try
to work out answers or email questions to a list to get the answers.

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Solutions Manager

Think Globally, Fix Locally