[Incubator] Opticks Governance Policy (Draft)

Adkins, Dustan dadkins at ball.com
Tue Mar 27 10:40:39 EDT 2012

All,

I have published a draft version of a governance policy for the Opticks
project at [1] in partial fulfillment of being accepted into incubation.
I invite everyone to comment on that page or join in the discussion on
one of our mailing lists [2] to provide feedback on this draft.

Thanks,
Dustan

[1]
http://opticks.org/confluence/display/opticks/Opticks+Governance+Policy