[Incubator] Opticks OSGeo Incubation

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue May 1 01:00:39 EDT 2012

> This is quickly becoming a long and rambling email, so I will skip to my
> big question: what should I do now to make sure Opticks is reconsidered
> for entering incubation at IncCom 18? Add an agenda item to [2]?

Yep; that is a good venue for discussion - however one more thing is needed to enable a decision. We need to find a mentor for Opticks to go through the incubation process.

This is more the incubation committee stumbling block then anything else (well a problem that troubles any volunteer organisation - it needs volunteers to run).