[Incubator] PostGIS graduation

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Fri May 4 00:23:55 EDT 2012

On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 9:24 AM, Arnulf Christl
<arnulf.christl at metaspatial.net> wrote:
> Incubators,
> PostGIS should be ready for graduation now. Thanks to all the PostGIS
> contributors who helped to progress through incubation!

Arnulf,

I notice that RFC-1 (PSC) and RFC-5 (Committer Guidelines) are still
marked as being under review.  I'd appreciate it if the PSC could
ratify both or mark them as ratified if that was already done.

  http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/wiki/DevWikiComitGuidelines
  http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/wiki/RFC/RFC-1

I looked over the provenance review docs and they seem to be in order.
The project is functioning well and I see no concerns about community
functioning, etc.