[Incubator] Motion: OGC Team project

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 16:39:36 PDT 2012

With that in mind I will consider the motion carried.

I am going to update the meeting minuets with the result, just so we have an easy to follow record.

"FrankW_ motions to recommend OGC Team project for incubation with Justin DeOlivera as mentor."

Support:
- Daniel Morissette +1 (seconded)
- Jody Garnett +1
- Jorge Sanz +1