[Incubator] Motion: OGC Team project [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Bruce Bannerman B.Bannerman at bom.gov.au
Sun Oct 7 15:37:15 PDT 2012

Cameron,

I'd say that Luis is at the OGC TC meeting in Seoul. You may not get a prompt response.

Bruce

On 6/10/12 7:18 PM, "Cameron Shorter" <cameron.shorter at gmail.com> wrote:

Luis,

Who at lat-lon is volunteering to do the work to take the CITE team
engine through OSGeo incubation?
Could we please invite them to this discussion.

In particular, I'm looking to see someone from lat-lon express their
willingness to take on the incubation work required, before we accept
the CITE Team engine into OSGeo incubation.

Johannes, Jens, Markus,
Maybe you can talk to this, or point us to the right person at lat-lon?