[Incubator] [Geomoose-users] Incubation Checklist (Please review)

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Wed Sep 26 07:33:47 PDT 2012

Eli,

>>  Jody's already gotten us started with those wiki pages.  Bob, if
>>  you prefer this more formalized, starting with something like,
>>  http://geomoose.org/trunk/_sources/docs/faq.txt makes it easy for
>>  me to help you put it on the website.

I don't have a preference either way.  The Checklist is somewhat ambiguous about what items needs to be satisfied vs what items need to be published as satisfied.

I wonder, what about simply adding the Incubation checklist as is to the website.  Maybe just make it prettier, but leave it as is.  One could put in the content or leave them as links (to maintain into the future)  I like the maintaining aspect since it will force some sort of revisit to the pages over time, but that's just me.

Either way, the OSGeo folks might think about simply making the applicant projects add the Incubation template to a projects site as a step in the incubation process, might even be broken down into a folder of separate pages per some discussions I've had with Jody about grouping tasks together. (comments Jody??)

Bobb