[Incubator] Status Report Rasdaman September 2013

Bruce Bannerman bruce.bannerman.osgeo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 20:38:48 PDT 2013

Jody,

I'll submit this report now, as I'm about to go off-line for around two
months.

Members of this committee will probably recall a recent spate of emails
relating to Rasdaman's self proclaimed 'Benevolent Dictatorship' approach
to project governance.

Since this time, I have not seen any open discussion on this issue within
the community's lists. The lists have also been noticeably quieter than
normal.

I will wait until I return in two months time to see if there has been any
further development with this issue, prior to recommending a course of
action to the OSGeo Incubation Committee and Board.

Bruce