[Incubator] gvSIG incubation process feedback

Manuel Madrid mmadrid at gvsig.com
Mon Dec 9 05:33:14 PST 2013

Hello all,

I'm writing to you in order to ask if some of you has heard from
Dimitris Kotzinos lately. I sent several mails to him in the last two
months with no response, which is quite strange.

As you know Dimitris is our current mentor and we would need to get
feedback about the gvSIG Code Provenance Review [1] and Incubation
Checklist [2] in order to be able to pass the incubation process.

Hope someone can help with this in case Dimitris is completely missing.

Best regards,
Manuel.

[1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GvSIG_Provenance_Review
[2] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GvSIG_Incubation_Checklist