[Incubator] Rasdaman Incubation Status [was: FW: [rasdaman-users] Updates toward OSGeo graduation] [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Bruce Bannerman B.Bannerman at bom.gov.au
Sun Feb 10 13:51:50 PST 2013

Jody,

I won't be able to make the incubation meeting, sorry. I have some other commitments.

In summary:

 *   I'm seeing a marked improvement in the Rasdaman Community's progress towards Incubation.
 *   Alan Beccati has volunteered to coordinate activities within the community and has done a very good job of consolidating the community's progress in the wiki page at [1].
 *   Alan has provided a summary of activities below.
 *   We still have some way to go with community process, e.g. establishing a Project Steering body. While I'm not seeing discussion on this apart from Alan's efforts, I am seeing mailing lists used to discuss issues in an an open forum.
 *   The community is very busy with many patches applied.
 *   I've also noted developments towards automated testing and 'continuous build' processes.

Bruce

[1] http://rasdaman.eecs.jacobs-university.de/trac/rasdaman/wiki/OSGeoIncubationChecklist