[Incubator] Software Release Processes [was: FW: [rasdaman-dev] release candidate 1 almost there] [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Beccati, Alan a.beccati at jacobs-university.de
Tue Feb 26 10:21:37 PST 2013

Dear Bruce and Jody,
That is indeed a complete and now highly automated process that also rasdaman should aim to have. In the meantime however, since we also have quite a different infrastructure in place and no JIRA, we have to start with a more lighter process as outlined in our dev list [1].

We obviously welcome assistance in transitioning to a full fledged process that can leverage reuse as much as possible.

[1] https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/rasdaman-dev/S5BiHSVv7XY

Alan