[Incubator] Fwd: Vote: GeoServer Incubation

Bruce Bannerman bruce.bannerman.osgeo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 13:18:51 PST 2013

In viewing the Incubation Status [1] I noted:

   - There is a question over the license used by the GeoServer
   documentation. Has this been resolved?
   - The URL pointing to the Committer Responsibilities Guidelines does not
   currently point to a valid URL.

In viewing the Provenance Review, I noted:

   - There is a question over the license used by the OGC CITE tests. Has
   this been resolved?

Bruce

[1] http://geoserver.org/display/GEOS/GeoServer+Incubation+Status