[Incubator] Vote: GeoServer Incubation

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 12:15:47 PST 2013

Congratulations to the Geoserver community. You incubation documentation
is excellent, and a project worth using a best practice example for
others to follow.

Once you have address the following minor issues, I'm ready to vote
positively.

1. Add a tick next to: Board: need a project officer when we get that far
http://geoserver.org/display/GEOS/GSIP+38+-+Join+Open+Source+Geospatial+Foundation

2. Add tick next to: A project provide a Project Officer as a contract
point:
http://geoserver.org/display/GEOS/GeoServer+Incubation+Checklist

On 27/02/2013 11:05 AM, Jody Garnett wrote:
> We have the following motion from Landon:
> /I'd like to make a motion to recommend the Geoserver Project for
> //graduation from incubation./
>
> Current voting:
> - Jody Garnett +0
> - Daniel Morissette +1
> - Frank Warmerdam
> - Chris Holmes
> - Robert Bray
> - Mark Lucas
> - Cameron Shorter
> - Steve Lime
> - Arnulf Christl
> - Markus Neteler
> - Paul Spencer
> - Norman Vine
> - Howard Butler
> - Jeroen Ticheler
> - Julien-Samuel Lacroix
> - Jorge Sanz
> - Judit Mays
> - Markus Schneider
>
> (That list is taken from http://www.osgeo.org/incubator and may not be
> up to date?)
>
> That is not enough to proceed with, please reply to this email with
> your vote.

Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Solutions Manager
Tel: +61 (0)2 8570 5050