[Incubator] Projects in Need of Mentor

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 13:22:32 PDT 2013

Hi Landon,

First of all thank you for stepping up as OTB mentor, this is really
great news!

Unfortunately your e-mail did not reach the otb-developers mailing list
(in CC now)

The OTB incubation ticket is here:
http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/501

and a discussion about it (and OSGeoLive) here:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/otb-developers/WYKKDACJCG0

I believe that the project is very stable and mature right now, and it
is building up a great community around it, so in my opinion is ready
for OSGeo Incubation.
The latest stable release is 3.18.1 (2 days ago).

Best,
Angelos