[Incubator] Follow up on IRC Actions

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 20:49:16 PDT 2013

Last scheduled meeting we did not have enough people to make quorum - resulting in a bit of an open mike session on IRC. Reviewing the log (http://irclogs.geoapt.com/osgeo/%23osgeo.2013-02-18.log) shows a couple actions we were going to take to the email list:

1. GeoServer had completed its incubation requirements

Landon has made a motion, which is now approved. Our recommendation has been passed up to the board for approval. No word on when the next Board meetings is, but our work here is done.

pending actions: none!

2. PyWCS was waiting in the wings to start incubation.

pending actions: Jeff was going to make a motion on the incubation email list

3. GeoMoose is almost done

Pending actions: none at present, project was revising code contribution wording