[Incubator] Vote: GeoMoose Graduation [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 15:56:43 PDT 2013

I understand Bruce, and I I have tired to make allowances by moving this to email.

Ideally I would like to handle these discussions at an IRC meeting, as the turn around (and review process) is far more efficient.

We are are at the two week mark here, what would be considered sufficient time (perhaps two weekends?).