[Incubator] 2003 Q3 Report / AGM Status update

Manuel Madrid mmadrid at gvsig.com
Thu Oct 10 05:30:16 PDT 2013

Hi all,

El 10/10/13 09:12, Jody Garnett escribió:
> I note that the board is set to meet next week, I have
> added http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/IncCom_Report23 to the agenda.
>
> * I updated the MarbleGIS entry to indicate the project has been
> recommended for graduation
> * Happy to hear back from gvSig, could not find a link to the checklist

Probably because it didn't exist. :) We have fixed this. You can take a
look at the first version of the gvSIG Incubation Checklist here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GvSIG_Incubation_Checklist

We will ask Dimitris Kotzinos, our current mentor, for reviewing the
latest documents added in order to know if there is something missing
for the graduation.

Best regards,
Manuel.

> I will attend the board meeting, but am feeling a bit out of touch as
> chair given the amount of travel last month.
>
> If there are any last minuet updates to the above report please go ahead.
>
> Jodu
>

> Jody Garnett
>

> On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 4:37 PM, Jody Garnett <jody.garnett at gmail.com
> <mailto:jody.garnett at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Set up a wiki page for reporting this quarter:
>     - http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/IncCom_Report23
>
>     If I can respectfully ask mentors to fill in details, I will use
>     this for the heart of our FOSS4G annual general meeting "incubation
>     status" update.

Manuel Madrid.
Product and testing manager.
gvSIG project (http://www.gvsig.org).