[Incubator] Rules for Incubation Committee Voting

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 21:03:48 PDT 2013

Just to catch up with this thread, Frank was able to point out the instructions for OSGeo subcommittees: http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Committee_Guidelines

Apparently as chair I get to exercise some discretion on behalf of this committee. We have gone through a couple of stages, from regular IRC meetings, through to operating as an email only committee this year.

I would like to maintain our standard of holding motions for a week, as the above guideline of two business days seems short for this low traffic list.

I will start an audit of current committee membership for http://www.osgeo.org/incubator (and of course this committee welcomes volunteers).