[Incubator] Moving Forward With OTB OSGeo Incubation

Landon Blake sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 18:49:19 PDT 2013

OTB Team:

I'd like to keep you guys moving forward with the OSGeo Incubation Process.
The first thing we need to work on is the migration to OSGeo
infrastructure. This isn't required of your project, but it is recommended.
Here are the questions we need to answer on the application to become an
OSGeo Project related to infrastructure:
*
1) Has the projectname.osgeo.org domain been populated with the projects
web presence? If not why, and has the project page got a prominent link to
the real home?**

2) Is the OSGeo bug tracker being used for the project? If not, why? Is the
OSGeo mailing list manager (http://lists.osgeo.org/) being used for the
project? If not, why?**

3) Is the OSGeo SVN being used for the project? If not, why?**

4) Are binary and source downloads available from http://download.osgeo.org ?
If not, why?*

Can we get someone from the OTB Team assigned to work with me on the
infrastructure migration? If you guys do plan on moving some of your
project infrastructure to OSGeo's platform, I can help you get set up.

Landon