[Incubator] 2003 Q3 Report / AGM Status update
jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 19:01:02 PDT 2013
I will pull together a presentation for the general meeting based on this page, it seems likely the new board will have a meeting during the week of foss4g as well.
So far we have a few projects MIA, such as CITE. Is there update from the gvSIG community?
As for the presentation, my idea was:
INCUBATION: consider open source projects like ships, incubation navigates three problems
1) steering the boat
2) open source license (the top of the iceberg)
3) codebase review (most of the iceberg)
- the projects that have graduated since last foss4g
- projects currently in incubation
- how to volunteer with incubation committee
- encouragement for osgeo local chapters
On Wednesday, 28 August 2013 at 4:37 PM, Jody Garnett wrote:
> Set up a wiki page for reporting this quarter:
> - http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/IncCom_Report23
> If I can respectfully ask mentors to fill in details, I will use this for the heart of our FOSS4G annual general meeting "incubation status" update.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Incubator