[Incubator] Project Graduation Checklist

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 00:58:21 PDT 2013

Please feel free to gut those wiki pages and point them torwards the final
html document.
(I think they were just being used for editing / review while we discussed
what we wanted in a checklist).

I also find our initial application form to be very heavy, full of details
for SAC hosting that we do not really need until after a project has
entered incubation.

On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 4:01 PM, Arnulf Christl <