[Incubator] [otb-developers] Re: Projects in Need of Mentor

Landon Blake sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 07:29:42 PDT 2013

The OTB Project answers to the Incubation Application are now posted on the
wiki here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OTB_Incubation_Application

The OTB Project Status Document is also posted on the wiki here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OTB_Project_Incubation_Status

I've reviewed the project evaluation criteria for OTB, and I believe they
meet the criteria to enter incubation. I would like to ask the OSGeo Board
to accept the project into incubation. Are there any objections?

Landon