[Incubator] Steps toward merging/deprecating incubation documents

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 13:58:25 PST 2014

Sorry Cameron two many small changes for a prompt email reply.

In general several additions appear to be setting the bar higher (for a
given concern) rather then simply clarifying. Open 2b has been tweaked with
more requirements about sustainability, this is a bit off topic as we cover
that later do we not?

There is also examples of overlap (some overlap between 1c and 2c).

Jody Garnett