[Incubator] Steps toward merging/deprecating incubation documents

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 12:02:11 PST 2014

Ok,
I've now reviewed the Provenance Review document [1]. This previously
referenced a "Provenance Review Template (not created yet, use existing
review documents as a guide)".

I've now created such a template [2] and referenced from the draft
Provenance Review document, (as well as fixing some very trivial
formatting errors).

I'd appreciate a review of the template before I start using if for the
OSGeo-Live project.

Jody,
I'd also propose that we hold a IRC meeting of the incubation committee
mid January to approve these updates to the incubation documents.
Ideally comments for changes will be in place before then.

Say 15/16 January:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?month=1&day=15&year=2015&hour=18&min=30&sec=0&p1=179&p2=189&p3=224&p4=22&p5=240&p6=196&p7=215

[1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Code_Provenance_Review
[2] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Provenance_Review_Template