[Incubator] Moving Forward With OTB OSGeo Incubation - Phase 2

Landon Blake sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 13:46:40 PST 2014

Today I took a quick look at the next phase of the OSGeo Incubation Process
for OTB. I'd like the OTB team to work with me on these questions over the
next week or two:

1) What user support mechanisms are available other than the user mailing
list? Can I get details on the current mailing list (subscription
page/archives page) so I can include it on the Incubation Status Page in
the wiki?

2) Do you guys have a project steering committee? If not, we will need to
form one. Let me know, and if we need to form a project steering committee
I will get some help from another project that has been through that
process.

Thanks.

Landon