[Incubator] board meeting june 12 - shall we try again?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 15:50:53 PDT 2014

On 10/06/2014 10:27 pm, Jody Garnett wrote:
> I note the next board meeting is coming up on June 12. We had a couple
> of motions up ... shall we try and get:

History here:
http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/incubator/2014-May/thread.html

> a) istSOS approved

Arnulf has made the following motion:
*Accept istSOS into OSGeoincubation with Arnulf Christl as mentor.*

Jody 2nd.
Jeff +1
Jeroen +1
Daniel +1
Steve Lime +1
Cameron +1
Landon +1

> b) retire incubation checklist
Jody, you have called this motion as passed:
http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/incubator/2014-May/002413.html
I think all you are looking for is to add to the board agenda?

--
Cameron Shorter,
Software and Data Solutions Manager